An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading marketplace for convenience stores offering a 1-hour grocery delivery service. Their platform provides conveniences stores with all the technology they need to offer a home delivery service. Their service is being rapidly rolled out throughout the UK and to assist with this surge, they have just received a massive £19 Million Pounds Investment in Serie A Funding!!
As part of the new team they are building, they are looking for an experienced Senior iOS Developer to join them as what is such an exciting time to be part of the company, where your opinion will matter!!
Key responsibility would include:
• Developing new functionality to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business.
• Work on the next versions of the customer based app, using the latest Apple Tech stack.
• Developing the next version of their ordering app.
• Working closely with their API and Android developers
Why consider this opportunity?
• They are a start-up but growing rapidly, you will be joining at the ideal team to help shape the future of the platform.
• The platform is already used by 10’s of thousands of customers each month and is set to grow considerably, this will present an interesting challenge for developers.
• They have an already, very experienced team to work alongside who have a great ethic and produce high quality solutions.
• SwiftUI and Combine
• Modern clean architecture patterns, e.g. MVVM with business domain layers/services
• Unit Testing
• Git version control
• Payment gateway integrations, including 3rd party and Apple Pay (Desirable)
• Core Data (Desirable)
• Using popular 3rd party Swift Package Manager dependencies (Desirable)
• Location services for driver tracking (Desirable)
• CI/DI pipelines (Desirable)
• Jira (Desirable)
This role is fully remote, and would not require you to go into the office should you not wish to do so. Therefore, they are happy to hire anyone from across the UK and abroad!
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!