Project Manager, Up to £35,000, Swansea (Part remote, in office 2 days per week)
Would you like to be part of an agile and innovative tech company, which cultivates innovation and has formed a great addition to the technology sector?
I am currently looking for a Project Manager for a business based in Swansea. I’m helping one of Evolution’s clients who specialise in a multitude of technical services, including but not limited to, AI and Robotic Process Automation. This business is well established with a great reputation as an agile technology company. They partner with the likes of Microsoft, and have a multitude of national clients!
As a Project Manager your responsibility will be to work closely with customers and internal teams to deliver against set target. You will predominantly be working on automation/RPA projects however you will also have the opportunity to work on software development projects.
Day to Day…
- Manage a project team of developers, business analysts and testers to deliver against agreed customer targets.
- Work closely with customers via daily stand ups, weekly calls and ad-hoc meetings.
- Continuously manage the delivery plan, actions, risks and budget for each project and escalate to senior managers where necessary.
- Create and deliver frequent reports to customers covering highlights and risks/issues to delivery and/or budget.
- Manage change control and communicate impact of changes to customer as and when required.
- Provide budget reports and backing data every month for invoicing purposes.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills are essential.
- A Logical approach to your work with a keen eye for identifying potential issues.
- Be able to problem solve with ‘outside of the box’ and innovative thinking.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of software development lifecycles and Agile and Waterfall methodologies