Position: IT & Systems Support
Working as an IT Support Technician the successful candidate will provide onsite support to end users and onsite project teams. Development and implementations of key systems and support other members of the team.
Reporting direct to the IT Manager.
Working onsite in north west Manchester .
- Responding to support requests in a timely manner and prioritising requests
- Monitor and manage support requests
- Liaise with support contractors on issues and system development
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved
- Maintain inventory and knowledge bases guides
- Daily server maintenance
- Backup checks
- Proved advice, assistance and training to end users
- Monitor and maintain systems
- Engage with planning and implementation of IT Projects
- Setup of computers and printers
- Mobile phone management, deployment and troubleshoot
The successful candidate for the role will possess a track record in at least 2nd line support, software support background coupled with exceptional end user service skills along with the following skills and attributes:
- Enthusiasm to learn and strong work ethic
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Helpdesk/Desktop support environment experience
- Good troubleshooting skills, both onsite and remotely
- Basic knowledge of IT networking
- Windows OS [7/10] and Windows Server [2016/2019] Exchange Server
- Experience with desktop applications [Office, Chrome, Adobe and Anti-Virus software].
- Active Directory and related Microsoft services experience