Senior Java Developer – Exeter (Remote options) – Up to £52,000
This is the opportunity to join a Data Marketing company in the heart of Exeter, which transforms the way companies use data to allow more efficient lines of communication. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Big Data application, mentoring junior developers and producing code reviews.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop Java applications.
- Provide maintenance on the application when required.
- Prioritise tasks throughout the Software Development Life-cycle.
- Review and advise code from team members.
- Ensure applications are up-to-date.
- Participate in group meeting to discuss objectives.
- Meet deliverable deadlines efficiently.
- 5+ years commercial experience working as a Java Developer.
- Experience using Java Spring framework.
- Experience using Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Docker.
- Knowledge of microservices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of Cloud Development.