Do you have experience of working as an IT infrastructure manager for a medical tech company?
Do you have relevant healthcare experience with NHS or private hospitals?
Do you have knowledge of the cloud?
Do you have knowledge of HL7, GDPR and HIPAA (US)
Do you have ISO27001 experience?
The Infrastructure Manager ( hands on) holds responsibility for the management, strategy, security, and direction of the technical infrastructure for the organisation.
Knowledge ( If you have the majority please apply)
• Knowledge of network design and deployment
• Working knowledge of project management methodologies.
• IT literate, knowledge of Excel and MS Office packages.
• Cisco/HP/Other switches
• Firewall management
• Office 365 Administration
• Cloud Technology Management
o Hybrid deployments
• Knowledge of deploying and configuring virtual machines across:
o Cloud Environments
• Windows Operating Systems – Deployment and Administration
• Linux Operating Systems – Deployment and Administration
• Scripting – PowerShell, bash, other scripting languages.
• Experience of a range of storage arrays
• Working knowledge of source control repositories including GIT and SVN
What you will be doing
You will need to determine IT business requirements, manage the design and implementation of the environment (in conjunction with the Cloud Specialist), and eliminate security risks as per IT best practices. You will also lead a team of administrators responsible for resolving internal helpdesk tickets and performing general administrator tasking.
·Understand and participate in the development of the overall business technology strategy
·Develop and implement the IT roadmap for budget items and planned projects/initiatives
·Work closely with the Cloud Specialist
·Monitoring the operational status of corporate systems
·Maintenance and commissioning of network infrastructure
·Firm understanding of existing legal and regulatory standards monitoring and implementation
·Experience with implementing or supporting Information Governance framework
·Ensure that adequate quality checks are performed prior to infrastructure deployment
·Mentor and manage junior team members
·Provide advice, training, and support to end users
·Provide desktop support for all company regions
·Maintenance of Information Security system
·Ensure all systems and hardware are adequately patched
·Assist Professional Services and Support teams on infrastructure or client related issues
·Provide technical advice in the sales bidding process
·Communicates and enforces best practice implementation processes
·Performs other tasks as assigned/required
Please apply asap with your CV if you think you would be a good fit. Please also outline your medical tech background for immediate interview.