Are you a mid/ senior – level Android developer?
Are you passionate about user experience and user interface design?
Do you want to working for a Times top 100 best company’s to work for?
You will be working for a finance company which is stocks and shares related and you will be pivotal to building their bespoke product.
Some key tasks would be:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code and beautiful products.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Ensure and strive for the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in native mobile development.
- Experience in developing consumer facing, high-performance Android applications using Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and all of its components.
- Understanding of design patterns & SOLID principles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong development knowledge within either a full stack or back end development experience.
- A strong understanding of programming fundamentals such as OOP, inheritance, & composition.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
- AWS experience e.g. API gateway & Lambda (Typescript / Node)
- Experience with Micro services architecture
- Experience working with caching strategies using Redis,
- Database experience with mongoDB, mySQL
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of REST API design
- Good problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Familiarity with CI/CD piplelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with Amazon AWS & Docker would be beneficial
Core language and platform skills:
- One of PHP / C# / Typescript
- MySQL, MongoDB
- RESTful design
- XML / SOAP
- CI/CD pipelines
Please apply with your latest CV ASAP.