Evolution continues to work with one of the leading Cyber businesses in Europe, who are now looking for a number of “individuals” to join their exciting, highly technical, state of the art Cyber capability.
This is not your usual Software Engineering role by any means and we are not looking for people who just want to develop software, but rather people who are interested in how technology works and stripping it back to basics. The range of work is massive and projects are very varied, with no two ever being the same.
As this isn’t a role for one individual, the levels are varied and therefore salaries are also varied up to circa £70,000
- Have a real passion for technology
- Be able to embrace emerging technology and language trends, evaluating beneficial emerging tools and championing their adoption and rollout.
- Have an interest in research and development and for pushing the boundaries
- Want to work with the best and most talented people in the business
You will have knowledge of or exposure to some of the following
- Familiarity with of variety of development tools (IDEs, debuggers, source control)
- Development techniques such as unit testing, mocking, continuous integration, and test-driven development.
- Awareness of IT security as a major issue for companies and governments
- Strong understanding of how computers work e.g. compiled/interpreted language
- Knowledge of one solution language – e.g. Java, C#, C+
- Be able to use and configure one or more of the major operating systems – Windows, OSX, Linux etc
Beneficial to have:
- Pen Testing and reverse engineering tools
- Mobile/ Android technology
- Network architecture and security
- Systems Engineering
- Architectural frameworks
This really is a chance to join an exciting team of passionate and very bright individuals.
No other company does this kind of work as well or on the same scale and you can expect to learn from the best. You will receive a huge amount of support and training, in an environment that promotes free thinking and innovation.
Please be aware, that due to the nature of the work, the successful applications will hold SC clearance and be willing to undergo the highest level of DV clearance.