I am working with a reputable NHS client as part of their research and development function.
They require a strong IT Programme Manager with an NHS background.
This role is initially for a 3 month engagement with the view to a long term engagement post 3 months.
Essential Skills required for this role:
- Experience of managing IT programmes within an NHS organisation OR within a University medical research function
- Experience with Cloud
- Experience with patient information systems
- Agile/PRINCE2 certified
- Planning, monitoring and control of the IT development and delivery
- Leading, motivating and managing the technical development team
- Building effective working relationships with team leaders
- Ensuring effective communication including regular status reports supporting programme activity