Senior Frontend Developer – £60,000 – Bristol
Fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning training platform, noted the ‘platform of choice’ for the majority of top training providers. This is the chance to make a real difference to the outside world, being able to improve learning outcomes across the globe, whether that be through VR content, quizzes or well-established templates.
Based near Bristol University, HQ is surrounded by shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The office space is currently part of a regeneration project which includes a private gym and rooftop terrace! You will have the opportunity to either work with the office on a daily basis, or go into the office 2-3 times per week with the rest of the time spent working remotely.
You will be joining as Senior Frontend Developer, working alongside UX Designers and UI Developers, as well as being embedded within a Full-stack development team working in Scrum. You will be involved in daily stand-ups and work through Sprint items whilst taking control of the Front End.
- Strong experience in architecting API driven SPA’s.
- Knowledge of Angular 2+.
- Knowledge of mobile first development approaches.
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
- Experience of organising and building UI modules.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and part of a team.
- Salary up to £60,000
- Hybrid remote working – travel to the office twice per week is required.