My client is urgently seeking an Application Security Testing Consultant who will responsible for the automation of testing within their client’s CI/CD pipeline. You will have hands on experience using both open and closed source tooling and be able to provide advice on the best tools to protect the pipeline.
- Develop a secure SDLC improvement strategy and roadmap.
- Provide technical Security leadership within a software engineering environment.
- Produce gap analysis on current controls and configurations using NCSC, OWASP and Safecode. including;
- Repo configuration and management
- The tuning and configuration of tooling.
- Optimisation of Automated processes.
- Awareness of good practice across development/feature teams.
- Contribute to the Technical Design Authority and Security Risk & Assurance Forum, ensuring secure design architecture and levels of risk feed into the decision-making process.
- To influence security best practice and ensure information security requirements are fully considered and implemented as part of the design throughout the projects and products lifecycle. This includes application development and infrastructure related projects, including use of latest cloud technologies.
- Identify security risks that arise from potential solution architectures, advising and assuring alternate solutions or counter measures to mitigate identified information risks.
These roles are very urgent with immediate start date available. Please contact Rob Wall at Evolution Recruitment for a confidential chat.