An ever-growing digital agency are looking to add another WordPress Developer to their newly formed Bristol team.
Whether you come from a developer or designer background or came to WordPress from a different route, if you love WordPress and creating great websites, then you need to apply….
You will be part of a team that designs and develops WordPress websites, handles digital marketing (SEO, PPC) and looks after a great range of clients by providing excellent customer service.
You will bring your knowledge of WordPress (and enthusiasm!) and learn even more from your colleagues.
• develop WordPress websites (front and back end)
• development of wordpress plugins
• configuration of wordpress plugins
• improving sitespeed for Elementor websites
• In time creating a base, API driven, Vue front end for their own wordpress theme
• look after a great range of clients by providing excellent customer service
• 2+ years’ experience as a WordPress Developer
• Experience of WordPress plugin development
• understanding of web markup (HTML+CSS, responsive)
• Demonstrable knowledge of good practice with WordPress + woocommerce
• Knowledge of Elementor is desirable
• use of git version control
• good people skills
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers:
- good career progression opportunities
- great working environment in their custom designed offices
- extra holidays based on service
- maternity and paternity pay
- two fully funded company social events every year
- annual social budget for the whole team to spend as you please
- access to exclusive client discounts
- cycle to work scheme participant
- free snacks, refreshments and breakfast