The end of lockdown is in sight, the sun is shining and England are going to win the Euros (these are all facts).
This should be the best time you’ve had in 16 months, but if your job is ruining that for you, why not look for a new one?
With everyone’s social life being cancelled for over 12 months, surely having a job that’s interesting and reflects your passions, talents and values is essential?
We’re looking for talented Enterprise Architects/ Digital Transformation Consultants who want to work on projects/ with customers that make a difference.
Sound interesting? Keep reading…
About this role
We’re looking for an Enterprise Architect to join the leading business communications provider in the UK.
You’ll be joining the B2B part of the business. As an Enterprise Architect you will build relationships across all levels of organisations and help solve customer’s complex challenges by creating innovative business and/or digital enterprise solutions.
As one of the Enterprise Architects, you’ll be there to be a trusted advisor to customers, often working and driving value on large transformation programmes. Helping customers achieve their vision, it’ll be your job to provide key business and technology architecture solution leadership and expertise, throughout all stages of the Digital Solutions engagement life cycle. Working to build cutting edge, future proofed solutions, you’ll support customers every step of the way to develop best in class solutions.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- A leader for complex transformation initiatives including Discoveries, Hot Houses, Business Consulting Presales, Customer focussed Strategy & Requirements planning
- Providing insight about emerging technology to help develop and deliver new digital solutions. You’ll need to make sure to break down complex information into understandable terminology.
- Using your specialist skills to provide guidance to the business and develop content to support the sharing of complex technical information.
- Delivering various different projects using a variety of different Business Core skills.
- Helping the overall team to drive optimum customer solutions.
You’ll have the following skills & experience
- A broad and recognised set of knowledge across the full spectrum of Enterprise Architecture, including things like:
o Leadership & Ownership of Digital Solutions
o Cloud Transformation
o I.T. & Network Transformation
o Digital Transformations
o Technology Architecture tools and techniques
o Technology Domain Knowledge & Experience
- In depth product development and market knowledge across multiple technology domains
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- The ability to provide leadership and establish enterprise-wide standards and best practices
- Knowledge of business analysis/architecture tools and techniques, as well as knowledge of TOGAF or equivalent method awareness and real world experience.
- Ability to model enterprise architectures including in relation to business, data and technology roadmaps
- Proven background in developing a pipeline in relation to enterprise and business architecture engagements for customers
- Strong problem definition and solving abilities
With around 1.2 million customers, there aren’t many businesses in the country that this company doesn’t reach/ help. With customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. They cover both the communications and IT services markets.
The amount of opportunity in this company is staggering. With the variety of customers, they work with they can offer their employees with the experience they want for their personal careers. Backed up with the highest retention of any department within the business.
Whether it’s designing secure networks for the MOD or playing an integral role in the NHS Digital roll out of vaccination centres across the country. The work you’ll be doing will truly make a difference.
To apply for the role please contact Jack Mather at Evolution Jobs.