I am working with an exciting media company in Bristol who are scaling up in 2021! They are looking for a Lead Mobile Software Engineer, and the right person will be responsible for building out the product to support their affiliate brands.
You will be responsible for the maintenance, continued development, testing and deployment of their existing apps alongside the greenfield development of a brand new app for a new product. Although React Native development is their primary need, strong frontend skills in React would be a huge plus and the will role also give the opportunity to shape the technology used going forward with a move to a microservice infrastructure platform in-flight.
You will be….
- Building and maintaining the React Native based iOS and Android apps across their products line
- Shape the creation of APIs for services to be consumed across our products
- Liaise with design team, QAs and business stakeholders to make sure tasks meet acceptance criteria
- Ensure all products meet security, performance and compliance standards
- Help define future technical infrastructure to ensure products are scalable and maintainable in the future
- Ensure stability of infrastructure through monitoring logs and metrics
- Reviewing Merge Requests and ensuring coding standards and best practices are adhered to at all times
- Excellent demonstrable ability with the React/React Native frameworks.
- Strong experience with CSS3, HTML5, less or sass, and Node.js
- Experience with mobile application build process and best practices
- Understanding of test driven development process and monitoring tools
- Strong experience using git source control