Finally, light at the end of the tunnel! With the introduction of the Road Map signalling the end of Lockdown it’s time to start thinking about getting back to normality.
If you’re dreading the thought of going back into the office, or even dreading the thought of continuing to sit in your home office/ at the dining table then it’s probably time to think about looking for a new role.
If you are an SC Cleared Service Architect/ Designer looking for a new challenge, keep reading!
There are a number of challenges faced by today’s military organisations and intelligence communities. Most of their requirements are highly specific, particularly in relation to security, agility and communication.
As such, they are needing increased support in helping them define the structure and framework between computers, networks, applications and other IT resources. Enabling services to be delivered specific to their needs and with costs optimized.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Service Architect with the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate service tools and models required by potential customers.
You will be working within a bid team, responsible for all Service Design elements including cost modelling and production of enduring service plans and designs. This is an exciting role that plays an integral part in the pursuit of new business
- Service Design and Costing
- Process Design and Integration
- Planning for Service Introduction
- SNOC or Service Desk design
- Service Management toolset configuration
- Writing Service Documentation as required by contract deliverables
- Strong customer-management and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge of the service design area.
- The ability to express a pragmatic and thorough design, taking into account any conflicting priorities of the business or Customer.
- The ability to hold a large and diverse design team to a single agreed approach, and to ensure that there are no gaps between the various components.
The Company: Who are you joining?
You’ll be joining a company that during the pandemic have: placed 0 members of staff on furlough and have currently made 0 redundancies. In fact, over the last 6 months they’ve become busier than ever.
You’ll be joining an organisation renowned for digital transformation, developing cutting edge, innovative solutions to overcome the complexities and challenges faced by military organisations. You will work with the latest technology developing ground breaking solutions to transform how military and intelligence agencies communicate.
This is an organisation dedicated to investing in their employees. You will join a unique culture that is helpful, collaborative and supportive. A business that understands the importance of a strong work life balance and that achieving this can change from employee to employee. Giving you the freedom to work your way.
To be eligible for this role you must have a current SC clearance or be willing to delay your start to go through said clearance.
Please contact Jack Mather at Evolution for more information.