Are you a Lead Java Developer seeking a new challenge?
Do you want to work on Greenfield projects, use the latest technology and develop ground breaking solutions?
I am currently seeking a Lead Java Developer to work for a tech consultancy based in London. Within this role you will be contributing to a vast and varied amount of projects using the latest technologies. You will be responsible for working directly with client stakeholders and other senior team members. You will be required to provide leadership, guidance and support to your team of Developers and will ensure that the team functions efficiently.
Your role may include some hands-on development responsibility as and when required, and you will be expected to be proficient working in your main tech stack.
What do you need to show?
- Delivery focused attitude.
- Keen to expand your knowledge.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated and strive for successful outcomes.
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Excellent knowledge of Java – including related tools and technologies and open-source libraries.
- Solid understanding of fundamentals of computing (e.g. logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, systems infrastructure, network stack).
- Test Driven Development
- Cloud experience (AWS/Azure/GCP)
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Kate Wardle at Evolution Recruitment Solutions.