As a Senior API Integration Manager, you will be overseeing and leading our client’s technical merchant API integrations. You will be acting as the interface between the CIO, operations team and their merchant partners.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has a strong technical background in APIs with a passion and interest in playing a critical role in the commercial aspects of a leading e-commerce business.
- Managing various internal and external stakeholders (including CIO, internal team members, merchant developers etc.)
- Manage multiple concurrent integration projects with conflicting priorities and sometimes under tight timelines; stay on top of your game and keep merchants engaged
- Resolve issues from a merchant’s POV (professional, efficient, resolution oriented)
- Aim for continuous improvement, driven by direct feedback from merchant and internal team members
- Solid understanding of REST API
- Ideally some coding experience/background (stack does not matter)
- Willingness to deep dive on technical challenges, including digging into log files when required
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, PM experience is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
Please contact Shan Chee (Reg No. R1770657) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)