Our client is a market leading management consultancy and are looking for a top tier Data Scientist Consultant to join their team. As a Data Scientist Consultant, you will typically work with a team of management consultants and use data to provide insights for our clients globally. Your insights will influence many of the recommendations our clients need to positively change their businesses and enhance performance. This role is perfect for a person that is interested in data-driven decision making and strategy consulting and offers the opportunity to combine technical aspects with classic strategy consulting skills such as problem-solving, story lining, client engagement and PowerPoint. You will have an accelerated career in a rapidly growing business, involving the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to team problem-solving and develop recommendations.
- Lead technical client interactions and manage key relationships.
- Translate business requirements into technical blueprints.
- Define new data collection and analysis processes.
- Collect, clean and interpret data.
- Analyse data in Excel and/or Tableau (or equivalent tools).
- Analyse and visualise data in ArcGIS (or equivalent tools).
- Coach and develop team members in data analysis and visualisation methods.
- Build and disseminate the firm’s analytics knowledge base.
What we are looking for
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at a top tier management consulting firm, including at least 2 years in a data analytics role.
- Experience with statistical software R required with database management and visualisation expertise preferred (or equivalent tools to transform, clean data and analyse data).
- Programming experience in Python is desirable.
- Experience with data transformations is desirable.
Personal qualities & skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to deal with difficult conversations.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong influencing skills, especially in interactions with senior leaders.
- Proven interest or involvement in sport and physical activity.
Please contact Shan Chee (Reg No. R1770657) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)