Up to $100,000 base per annum
Evolution Recruitment Solutions https://www.evolutionjobs.com/
Our client is a leading global provider of technical services, in the field of testing, inspection, management system certification and product certification renowned for quality, integrity and technical excellence. They operate globally with 24,000 highly skilled employees across 1000 offices around the globe pool their multidisciplinary expertise to partner clients in their business processes, enhancing their competitive strength and delivering tangible economic added value, headquartered in Germany.
In this role, you will be part of the Product Services Division that ensures safety, security and sustainability for Electrical and Electronic related products. This is a purposeful career where you take decisions that matter to the environment and work on new trends with clever solutions.
- Conduct assessment and evaluation on security & data protection requirements for IACS and consumer IoT devices according to different International standard (IEC, ETSI, NIST, and CommonCriteria).
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as product developers, asset owners, system integration service providers and product suppliers, to ensure smooth delivery of services
- Be part of the global cybersecurity team, collaborating on areas such as job execution, development of security test methodology, test report format, training materials and lab setup requirements, to ensure technical standardization
- Utilize tools to conduct assessment and penetration testing
- Derive conclusions from results relating to functionality and security
- Design test setups and prepare test reports
- Develop and maintain laboratory management processes on testing based on ISO/IEC 17025
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Computer Engineering, Computing in Information Security or Engineering in Computer Science with at least 3 years of working experience relating to cybersecurity related products
- Experience in Common Criteria evaluation process and methodology
- Good understanding of IoT-based technologies
- Knowledge of networking and communication protocols
- Professional certification in CISSP, CISA or equivalent is an advantage
- Digitally savvy and passionate about contributing to safety and sustainability through independent and impartial decisions
- Collaborative, trustful, creative and possess strong learning agility
- Strong belief in adding value and creating results best for customers and society
Please contact Shala Zailani (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)