Our client is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. The organization offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, with a mission to help businesses embrace digital transformation securely.
We are currently identifying a SOC manager – Associate Director level who has previously had experience in running a decent mid sized SOC team or Cyber Watch Center. This is an excellent opportunity for this individual to step up and run one of the largest SOC in Singapore within the Healthcare domain. There is 40 headcount in placed in the team performing various responsibilities and the client is looking to increase the headcount to 95+ FY21 with a high growth performance culture. The candidate must have the seniority and be the trusted advisor to the client and team, able to have a strategic consultative discussion on improving Security postures and is a strategic thinker at C Levels. The team consists of skills across: EDR, Sandbox, CSERT L3/L4, SOC L1 – 2 and others across digital forensics.
The SOC Manager’s responsibilities shall include, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Overseeing and coordinating the activities of the SOC personnel supporting the monitoring and incident response;
• Collaborating with the end client (Healthcare) to ensure that effective monitoring is implemented for all environments;
• Ensuring that processes and procedures are followed
• Leading the execution of response procedures to confirm, track and resolve cyber security incidents;
• Advising end client on initial incident activities and subsequent incident activities;
• Ensuring that end client’s senior management is informed of key situations that require escalation;
• Providing weekly and monthly updates
The SOC Manager would ideally have the below qualifications:
• At least 8 years of experience working in a Security Operation Center of similar size with the portfolio as a Security Operation Center Manager;
• Relevant training on the proposed products, and has obtained professional certification such as GIAC Continuous Monitoring Certification (GMON), GIAC Information Assurance Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Information Assurance Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or equivalent;
• The necessary soft skills and shall be continually assessed on his/her interpersonal skills and strong communication skills.
Please contact Shala Zailani (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)