Our client is a global largest European managed services organization focusing in Technology, Cloud and Cyber Security and is searching for a Senior Consultant/Consultant/Architect with proficiency in Splunk/ SIEM Architecture, depending on the experience of the candidate.
This is a permanent position and you will be reporting to the Chief Security Architect. It’s an individual contributor role and you will have a responsibility to manage a virtual team globally.
- Total of minimum 7 years of experience in IT/ Cyber Security field
- ~ >2 years Splunk or SIEM analyst
- >2 years Splunk engineering
- >1 year architecture for SIEM
- Able to define Use Cases for SIEM for a customer Document Use Cases and document customer requirements
- Ability to talk to senior management (CISO, CIO, etc.) and lead them through a decision tree
- Customer-facing skills – leading global customer engagements
What’s in it for you?…
This role will provide an growth for the right candidate in the long run to build a team depending on the project deployments.
Please contact Shala Zailani (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)