Our client is a Cyber security services platforms that protect client’s business information and brand in its market place. This role is responsible for delivering cyber risk advisory, security operations governance, security compliance and related services to external clients.
This position will be highly engaged with senior level executives internally, clients and partner ecosystems.
- Assistant Vice President – IAM and/ or UAM domain focus (70%) and other areas in IT Security (30%)
- Lead role handling a team of below 10 people
- 50% focus in stakeholder management and 50% hands on
You will be accountable for delivering cyber risk governance, IAM and UAM and other related cyber advisory services across their clients and business partners.
• Perform security advisory, based on the pre-defined and agreed scope/type of projects, to provide security guidance and support to enable information systems that are developed in accordance with standards and policies
• Partner with client(s) as CISO, to provide cyber security advisory and security governance to client(s) senior management and stakeholders
• Track, follow through across various towers of security operations and report cyber security service delivery performance, in accordance with stated Service level agreements
• Provide oversight and management of the day-to-day security operations, security project activities and reporting
• Perform cloud-security framework and controls validation, in accordance with client’s security requirements for cloud-services
• Lead client security audit response functions (internal and external) and provide oversight on all IT security audit matters
• Actively engage in cyber security operations meetings, performing expert assessments, establishing reports, making recommendations, preparing presentation to boards, technology meetings/updates and governance sessions
• Drive the overarching strategy for how Services deliver security, risk and compliance challenges
• Drive evangelization and awareness of cyber security services to all stakeholders
• Periodically present to top leadership in the business and function on technical strategy, industry trends and competitor insight.
• Partner with customers to deliver on their outcomes and identify ways to position security solutions to best meet business requirements.
• Ensure that the organization’s staff, policies, processes, practices, and technologies are set up in a way that they monitor ongoing operations and actively hunt for and detect infringements, and report as expeditiously as possible, instances of suspicious and unauthorized events.
• Influence leaders across the peer business units, as well as with clients and prospects.
• Analyze and solve complex business problems by leveraging industry knowledge and expertise and being a proactive thinker offering recommendations in cyber security to drive change and deliver results.
• Responsible for overseeing and managing client security technology roadmap and working with a broad range of stakeholders across the organisation to implement/adopt security solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computing
• At least 10 to 15 years of experience on areas of cyber security
• CISSP or other general security related certification a plus
Please contact Shala Zailani (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)