Our client is seeking a Director to expand its Cyber Security capabilities, reporting to the Global Lead of Security Services. You will manage engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You will need to be ambitious, enterprising, and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a critical role in the Security Practice with an ability to scale over time.
The Cyber Security team provides strategic security advice and uses technology advancements (e.g. security analytics, intelligent automation, etc.) to drive data and systems protection and security. We deliver our broad range of security services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our clients and practitioners. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with the management team, within a highly matrixed organization, with a significant role in achieving both corporate and practice objectives, including sales and revenue goals. You will regularly provide strategic advice to senior clients while providing technical, operational and people leadership of work efforts.
This role requires knowledge and experience in delivering and managing Information Security programmes, including IT Security Strategy; IT Security Operations; Security Training and Awareness;
Assist our clients in successfully defining their Cyber Security Strategies, investments and operating models to support their Security priorities. You will also have the chance to:
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to provide outstanding Cyber Security IT Strategy and industry guidance to improve client’s long-term business objectives.
- Develop strong and positive relationships with client executives, effectively sell follow on Security engagements.
- Lead and support the delivery of a broad range of Security engagements.
- Write complete project proposals including crafting the proposed solution and collaborating with other Avanade individuals to secure new client work.
- Possess deep understanding of Security trends and strategies for identifying Security solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Shape security architectures for existing and proposed technologies.
- Conduct detailed risk analyses and assessments to understand and explain client problems and utilise standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Provide clients with up-to-date information on different threats and security vulnerabilities that organisations may face, to ensure there are solutions in place to mitigate those risks.
- Identify, develop and document Security issues, perform Security Cyber Risk analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/ thought leadership development.
- Play a leading role in business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment.
- Develop and maintain go to market strategies around Information Security, Data Privacy, IT Compliance, IT Risk and Data Governance.
- 10+ years of experience in IT security related Management Consulting positions (Cyber Security Manager, IT Security Manager) from a management or IT professional services firm, with experience managing projects, budgets and teams.
- Extensive experience selling large Information Security programmes.
- Experience in systems and infrastructure engineering with a focus on IT Security.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Please contact Shala Zailani (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)