Our client is the leading Cloud Microsoft Azure Security Services organization and is currently is seeking a Regional Pre Sales Architect who will be responsible for technical solutioning engagements and pre-sales support on the most strategic opportunities, intervene on high-risk, complex deliveries and contribute to shape the strategic direction around their global portfolio of security offerings.
- Build, implement, drive, and execute technical solutions that result in business growth and increase our client successes by delivering innovative security solutions
- Drive client-centric and focused pre-sales efforts for specific Cybersecurity solutions across offering portfolio
- Understand cybersecurity architectural standards and best practices for cloud environments
- Interlock with nearshore and offshore teams to fully understand latest advancements, Managed Security Services operating models and value proposition
- Broaden and master your skillset into advanced and emerging areas of cybersecurity like threat hunting, incident response, etc.
- Originate, develop, and grow exceptional internal and external client relationships
MUST- HAVE Experience:
- Min of 5 years of IT experience focused on an Information Security discipline, including extensive experience leading cybersecurity projects
- 3+ years of hands-on solutioning and shaping Managed Services for clients
- Possess deep understanding of security trends and strategies for identifying security solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives
- Experience in roles with growing responsibility, leading technical programs within professional services/management consulting or technology firm
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to rapidly understand client’s business strategies and possess the capability to apply creative problem-solving skills to deliver high-impact solutions to meet their business needs
- Advising against security requirements to support cloud transformation efforts
- Good understanding of SOC and managed security services
- Knowledge of the entire Microsoft security portfolio of tools including Microsoft 365 security suite, MCAS, Azure Security Center, Microsoft threat protection and Azure Sentinel
- Experience with other similar technologies, e.g., CASB, Endpoint Protection, Next Gen Firewall, SIEM (Splunk, Qradar) etc.
- Understanding of the various cyber security domains (Identity & Access Management, Application Security)
- Familiarity with Cloud Security Framework with respect to industry standards and other security methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- CISSP or CCSP certified
- MSFT Certification AZ-500 ideally
Please contact Shala Zailani (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)