Our client is the leading financial services organization in Singapore.
You will be sitting in the Cyber Security, Information & Technology Risk (CSITR) team which is an integral cyber, information and technology risk management function within GIC, tasked with securing digital assets and business data from cyber threats & adverse impacts.
The ideal candidate must have core competency in Python development. You will be involve and leading the prototyping of the product in the initial 6 months and thereafter involve in bringing the project to live within a timeline of a year.
- Develop and enhance continuous controls monitoring and visualisation tools to monitor existing risk controls, with Python and Tableau.
- Document continuous controls monitoring framework and technical documentation of developed tools
- Understand and application of cyber, information and technology risk policies, standards and guidelines for the firm (internal checklist)
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc assessments to monitor compliance with security policies and security controls design and operating effectiveness (you will be working with a peers together on this if you do not have the exposure.
- The focus on the role is 80% python development and end to end application product roll out.)
- Identify and assess emerging risks and devise effective mitigating controls together with stakeholders.
- Work closely with peers in ITRM, and partner with Operational Risk & Monitoring (OR&M) in monitoring operational risk tolerance metrics, operational risk events and control deficiencies, as well as reporting and escalations to relevant Risk Committees.
Please contact Shala Zailani (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)