$60000 - 120000
Evolution Recruitment Solutions https://www.evolutionjobs.com/
- Our client is establishing its MSS Security Operations Center and has a need to extend L2 and L3 incident resolvers team.
- You will be part of a dynamic and fast paced environment/ team.
- Working together as a team, he/ she will use advanced network and host based tools that will proactively search through data sets to detect and respond to imminent and potential threats that evade traditional security solutions.
- Depending on the role perform, individual could develop into a technical lead for elevated threat management and security solutions identified by or reported to the SOC. He/ She will be responsible for developing and assisting in the development and advancement of automation and integration technologies. Passionate and proactive mindset to perform the role in advanced threat analysis and able to think out of the box is ideal.
- – Sitting in L3 SOC team, you will receives incidents escalated from L2 SOC, managing complex findings and work towards remediation of the incidents found
- – Sitting in L2 SOC team, you will review and escalate advance threat findings from L1 SOC
- You are to continuously operate the Security Incident process, driving the resolution of identified issues, as part of the team, bringing the necessary experience and expertise.
- This position is a 12 hours shift rotation and 5 alternate working days/ working hours depending on specific team schedule set.
- Monitoring and analysis of cyber security events with use of IBM QRadar
- Security Event Correlation as received from L2 SOC or Incident Response staff or relevant sources to determine increased risk to the business
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts/compromises thorough review and analysis of relevant event detail and summary information
- Triage security events and incidents, detect anomalies, and report/direct remediation action
- Ensure confidentiality and protection of sensitive data
- Support any duties directed from the SOC Manager
- MUST-HAVE Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience as a SOC Analyst (L1, L2 or L3), threat researcher or hunter or a similar comparable role dealing with incident handling, alert tracking, cyber security case management.
- Skills include: cybersecurity incident discovery and event management, network forensics, IPS/IDS, firewalls, content filtering technology, DLP, configuration management and monitoring, endpoint protection, database security, and log collection and analysis understanding (IBM Q-Radar)
- Strong working knowledge of security-relevant data, including network protocols, ports and common services, such as TCP/IP network protocols and application layer protocols (e.g. HTTP/S, DNS, FTP, SMTP, Active Directory etc.)
- Experience and keen understanding of cybersecurity tools, including SIEM, IDS/IPS, antivirus and endpoint detection & response solutions (IBM Q-Radar)
- Able to demonstrate concept of SIEM to SOAR
- Ability to communicate technical details effectively in writing and verbally
Please contact Shala Zailani (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)