Our client is a leading security consulting firm and are currently searching for a Director of Cyber Security Pre-Sales as part of their newly established security operations services portfolio. This position is based in Singapore with a regional responsibility.
As the experienced Pre Sales SOC Architect, you will have the opportunity to lead major and complex bids and have a significant impact in the growth of the business portfolio across the Asia Pacific region.
He/ She would demonstrate ability to work with a diverse team with different cultures across the region and lead major complex engagements and comes with a strong technical knowledge in SIOC/ SOAR/ SOC exposure. Given this is a newly built portfolio, you will be in an environment where you are resilient on taking on new challenges, keep pace with a continuously evolving threat landscape with the latest innovations and keeping up with the market trends.
Role Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Previous experience in presales roles and is technically hands on
- Experience developing complex solutions leveraging global capabilities
- Business development and relationship management skills
- Strong communications skills and ability to build high quality proposals and responses
- Strong presenting skills, ability to articulate unique value proposition in a crowded market
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to build pricing model
- Experience in bid qualification and ability to priorities as needed to focus resources and maximize win rates
- An organized individual who can work independently and coordinate input from global collaborators
- Should be knowledgeable in key technology domains such as SIEM, SOAR, UEBA, Cyber Data Lakes and Analytics, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, EDR, Identity Management, Application Security and Incident Response
- Holds certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, SABSA, would be an advantage
Please contact Shala Zailani (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)