We are looking for a talented Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees’ records, supporting the interview process, assist with the payroll and provide administrative support to all employees. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
• Part time 30 hours per week
• Monday to Friday – 4 days on site, 1 day remote
• Possibility to grow into a full time role
Principal Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist Managers in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
Qualifications, Experience and other requirements
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases
- CIPD certification is an advantage
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus