Job Title: Head of People
Reports To: Managing Director
My client is a dynamic and innovative private equity-owned technology company known globally and has been building applications, with more than 130 million downloads globally to date.
As the Head of People, you will be a key member of the leadership team, responsible for developing and executing human resources strategy. You will play a pivotal role in attracting, retaining, and developing top talent, fostering a positive company culture, and ensuring compliance with all HR-related regulations.
Strategic HR Leadership:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive HR strategy aligned with the company’s goals and values.
- Collaborate with the executive team to drive organizational growth and success through effective talent management.
- Lead the recruitment process, including candidate sourcing, interviewing, and selection, to attract top-tier talent.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external recruitment agencies and partners.
Employee Development and Training:
- Create and oversee employee development programs, training initiatives, and career pathing.
- Encourage continuous learning and professional growth among team members.
- Implement and manage an effective performance appraisal system.
- Work with managers to address performance issues and drive improvements.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Oversee the design and administration of competitive compensation and benefits programs.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements related to compensation and benefits.
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Foster a positive workplace culture that promotes employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Handle employee relations issues and promote conflict resolution.
HR Policies and Compliance:
- Develop and enforce HR policies and procedures in accordance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Stay updated on HR-related legal changes and compliance requirements.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Lead diversity and inclusion initiatives, promoting an inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven experience in HR leadership roles
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, labor laws, and regulations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- SHRM or HRCI certification is a plus.
Please contact Jamaine Chee (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)