- Work with the product team and stakeholders across the company to identify product requirements and work within the engineering team to plan and implement the corresponding features.
- Provide high-quality, hands-on contributions across multiple code bases.
- Identify the project’s technical and architectural end states and influence/evolve the code case in those directions.
- Monitor and measure team progress to ensure the team is delivering sustainably.
- Play a key role in choosing technical investments for the team.
- Mentor and grow engineers across the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience building consumer-facing mobile applications, with 4+ years in Android
- Proficiency in Kotlin and Java for development
- Enjoy working on mobile apps at all levels – from networking up to user interfaces and whatever in between
- Tactical and strategic leadership experience on medium/large-scale software projects
- Strong written communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Interest and experience in mentoring other engineers Bonus
- Strong product intuition and interest
- Experience in building highly interactive mobile applications
- Startup experience is a big plus
- Built interesting side-project
Please contact Shan Chee (Reg No. R1770657) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)