Our client is a Multi-Million Blockchain Payments company who is looking for an Accountant, based in Singapore.
• Oversee daily accounting operations include account reconciliations, staff claims, vendor payments and daily merchant settlements.
• Prepare monthly closing, bank reconciliations, financial reports and supporting schedules.
• Assist in management reports preparation and analytics to support monthly financial review.
• Ongoing monitoring of the company’s balances and crypto related assets.
• Cashflow planning and forecast on weekly funding requirements.
• Work closely with the team to ensure transactions are recorded in compliance with the local financial reporting standards/ IFRS.
• Coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties including auditors, tax agents, corporate
secretarial to ensure compliance with audit, tax and other finance filling requirements.
• Assist in Finance transformation tasks such as system implementation and process improvements.
• Support with MAS regulatory returns and surveys
Ideal candidates would have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• 3-5 years of relevant experience and at least 2 years working in the FinTech industry is preferred
• Enjoys high-growth environments, and approaches challenges with a growth mindset.
• Good team player, detail-oriented and adaptable to a fast-paced environments.
• Pro-active communication and organisational skills.
• Proficiency with Advanced Excel skills
• Mandarin speaking is a plus.
• Good understanding of crypto economics is a plus.
Please contact Sean Lim (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)