Test Analyst – Remote – £40,000
Our newly formed partnership with this client is a very exciting one!
They’re the industry leading procurement partner within the outsourcing industry and have been for over 20 years.
Their technology and software reaches over 40 countries and the reputation that they have developed in delivering business critical solutions is second to none.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Conduct daily test activities through execution of the quality assurance framework.
- Champion quality software test practices within the team.
- Identify issues by working through processes step by step.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve technical issues.
- Make decisions regarding test methods and tools.
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team to reach results.
- Support more junior members of the team.
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience working in a testing role.
- Experience testing within an end to end SDLC.
- Experience testing across different technical stacks.
- Experience working with customer data platforms.
- Ideally, you will have an ISEB / ISTQH Test Certification.
- Computer or marketing degree.
- Very flexible working options – can be 100% remote from anywhere in the UK.
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 and 10% bonus.
- 25 days plus public holidays.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Dynamic and relaxed culture.
To learn more, please contact Rachel Connolly at Evolution Recruitment.