Software Architect Excellent Salary and Great Benefits! (Permanent)
upto £80,500, Hybrid Remote working, Flexible working, Up to 28 days holiday not inc. bank holidays! Life assurance, Healthcare, Share Scheme, Excellent L and D
Software Architect – C# / Cloud / IoT
Are you interested in all things IoT?
Do you want to become a part of Industrial Revolution 4.0?
Are keen to work in a team that listens to your ideas and follows idea meritocracy philosophy?
If so keep reading!
We are global leaders in numerous sectors from Infrastructure, Space, Security and Transportation, we want you to join us and help innovate the country’s Transit and haulage networks. This is an exceptional opportunity to undertake a key part in the development, whilst contributing to a varied amount of exciting projects. You will be joining a wonderful community of people who are passionate about learning, excellence and innovation.
West Coast Main Line, London Underground, High Speed 2 – The back bone, past, present and future of UK’s mass rapid transit infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of various Architectural modelling practices
- Bridging the Development and DevOps responsibilities of the team to meet common goals
- Excellent communication skills to speak with internal and external stakeholders
- Good business acumen
- Proven background in delivering projects consistently
- Strong OOP Knowledge
- Cloud experience
- Agile advocate
- Excellent package up to £80,500
- Hybrid Remote working
- Flexible working
- Up to 28 days holiday not inc. bank holidays!
- Life assurance
- Pension 6% Employee / 7% Employer
- Share Scheme
- Bonus 8% (Paid out 15 of the last 16 years, except 2020 when the world shut down!)
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
This is truly an empowering opportunity that gives you the chance to develop your career and modernise our countries infrastructure, you will be supported to self-develop through various coaching and mentoring schemes, remote learning resources, further education and Development programmes.
To learn more about these positions contact Scott Hutchinson at Evolution to run through the roles more detail we are seeking all levels of Developers to come on board