My client is an innovative tech company and provides cloud-baseds, highly scalable software for musicians. The company is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) for a permanent employment in Berlin Mitte.
- create and maintain Kubernetes clusters
- manage and tune multiple and different database systems.
- ensure highly available and scalable services and infrastructure
- help with infrastructure and service configuration for performance tuning
You can expect:
- international team with experienced colleagues
- responsible for architecture and design of a new product
- numerous team events, a lot of fun at work and room for your own ideas
- annual budget for further training (conferences, books, etc.)
- modern office in the heart of Berlin, attractive salary, 30 vacation days, job ticket
- hardware of your choice (MacBook Pro, Linux NoteBook) and extensive home office options (full remote possible after training period)
- Several years of experience with Python and Shell
- Multiple years of experience with Cloud Solutions (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Solid production experience in automating Kubernetes deployments (Helm, ArgoCD)
- Experience with InfluxDB, Kibana, Grafana, CI/CD and architecture tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.